45ft Narrowboat for Sale , Built 1992
Description & Specification
• Rossendale Rose
• Built 1992
• Engine: BMC 1.8L marine diesel engine with an Aquadrive 14000 system.
• Quality 10:6:4mm steelwork by Doug Moore with a trad stern.
• High quality professional fit-out by Doug Moore giving 2+2 berth accommodation in oak faced ply and solid trims to the cabin sides, hull sides, and ceiling. The flooring is carpet throughout (new in 2017), apart from the galley which has wood effect laminate.
• Compact forward saloon featuring a corner cupboard, storage steps and a Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove (multi-fuel) on a tiled hearth and surround. Two seat futon style sofa bed (converts to a double berth).
• U-shaped galley featuring cabinets with solid oak cabinets and doors, laminate worktops and an inset stainless steel sink with drainer. Slot in Vanette gas oven, grill and hob. 12v Shoreline fridge freezer.
• Cabin bathroom featuring a 4ft bath with curtain and mixer shower. Vanity unit with inset basin and storage below. Pump out toilet.
• Rear cabin bedroom with new fixed double bed with storage below. Over-bed half height wardrobe.
• Rear trad area housing the engine and the electrical hardware for the boat.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, shoreline, 2 x 135ah leisure batteries (replaced in 2015). 1800W Victron inverter. Battery management system. Horn and headlamp. Heating is by the Morso solid fuel stove. The water is heated by the engine heat exchanger. Stainless steel water tank.
Rossendale Rose is a handsome well cared for one owner trad stern Doug Moore narrowboat with a full history file (very unusual for a boat of this age). The exterior paintwork was repainted in 2013 by the owners, with the roof being repainted in 2017 and she was last docked for blacking in April 2016. She has a recently refurbished interior including new carpets. As such, she represents an excellent opportunity to acquire a good value, well cared for starter boat. Moorings are available by separate negotiation.
The new and used narrow boat specialists
Boatfinder Brokerage is a leading broker specialising in selling canal and river boats from home moorings as well as marinas, anywhere in the UK. Our service will help you to buy and sell narrow boats as well as wide beam boats, Dutch barges, river barges and houseboats