56ft Narrowboat for Sale , Built 2006
Description & Specification
• Built 2006
• Engine: Vetus 33hp marine diesel engine with a Technodrive TMC60 gearbox.
• Quality steelwork by Brunswick Black Boatbuilders with a semi-trad stern and side hatch. Cratch and cover to the front, and a pram cover over the semi-trad deck.
• Partial professional fit out by Brunswick Black Boatbuilders, completed by the owners, in teak T&G to the ceiling, teak faced ply with solid teak trims to the cabin sides, the hull sides are carpeted. The flooring is ceramic tile with carpet over in the saloon, laminate to the galley and bathroom and carpet in the bedroom.
• 4 berth accommodation including a fixed double in the bedroom, and a generous sofa bed in the saloon.
• The spacious forward saloon is fitted with a corner cabinet, raised steps and a wall mounted TV cabinet housing a 24” Sharp TV with built in DVD player. Aarrow solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth. There is a generous sofa bed with storage below providing and extra two berths and a coffee table.
• Large walk through galley with a range of hand crafted cupboards and drawers with wood effect laminate doors, teak trims and laminate worktops. Circular stainless steel sink and separate drainer. Built in Vanette GG7000 gas oven and grill, and separate Vanette 4000/2 gas hob. 12v Lec fridge with icebox, separate Argos 240v freezer and Daewoo 600w microwave. Zanussi washing machine.
• Cabin bathroom with a shower cubicle with mixer shower and bi-fold glass door. Vanity unit with an inset basin and storage below. Thetford cassette toilet with two spare cassettes. There is also plumbing and a tank in place for a pump out toilet (the toilet would just need re-connecting). There is a pair of wood lined steel side doors opposite to the corridor opposite the bathroom.
• Rear cabin bedroom with a large walk in wardrobe, fixed double bed with storage below and a range of over-bed cupboards. The electrical equipment for the boat is housed within the wardrobe.
• Semi trad deck with side lockers, rear doors and pram cover.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, landline, Sterling Power Products 1800w inverter, CEC Plug In Systems battery charger, 3 x 110ah leisure batteries (renewed July 2017). Galvanic isolator. Horn, headlamp and navigation lights. Sprayfoam insulation. Heating is by the Aarrow solid fuel stove. There is plumbing in place for an Alde gas fired central heating system including 2 radiators (an Alde gas boiler just needs to be added). Water heated by engine heat exchanger and immersion heater. Stainless steel water tank.
Maggie Maie is a well cared for one owner semi-trad stern narrowboat by Brunswick Black Boatbuilders. She offers well-planned and comfortable accommodation that would be equally suited for live-aboard or holiday use, with 4 berths. She was last out of the water for blacking in November 2015 when she also benefitted from a complete exterior repaint by Coach Craft Boat Refinishers.
The new and used narrow boat specialists
Boatfinder Brokerage is a leading broker specialising in selling canal and river boats from home moorings as well as marinas, anywhere in the UK. Our service will help you to buy and sell narrow boats as well as wide beam boats, Dutch barges, river barges and houseboats