50ft Narrowboat for Sale , Built 1995
Description & Specification
• Built 1995
• Engine: Beta Marine 43hp 4 cylinder marine diesel engine with a PRM 150 hydraulic gearbox.
• Quality 10: 8: 6: 4 steelwork by Aynho Wharf Boatbuilders with trad stern and side doors.
• High quality fit-out by Aynho Wharf Boatbuilders in oak faced ply with solid oak trims throughout. There is some water damage to the interior panels. The flooring is laid with carpet tiles throughout.
• Two plus two-berth accommodation comprising the extending 4ft 6in fixed bed in the rear cabin and an L-shaped dinette in the saloon.
• The spacious forward saloon is fitted with a corner cabinets, shelves and a storage steps. Bubble diesel fired stove on a corner hearth, fed by a separate fuel tank in the bow. L-shaped dinette that has storage below and converts to a double berth. There are both a large and a small table that can be used with the dinette.
• U-shaped galley with a range of solid oak cupboards with laminate worktops, tiled splash-backs and inset steel sink with drainer. 12v Inlander fridge with icebox a built in Vanette SL5 gas oven with grill and separate Vanette 4000/2 hob. Wood lined steel side doors opposite the galley with top hatch, steps and inner glass screen.
• Large cabin bathroom with a full sized bath with a mixer shower. Vanity unit with counter top basin and storage below. Sealand Traveller pump out toilet.
• Rear cabin bedroom with an extending 4ft 6in double bed with storage drawers below. Wardrobe, over-bed cupboard and shelf.
• Rear trad area housing the engine and the electrical hardware for the boat.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, rear landline connection, 3 x 110ah leisure batteries. Adverc battery management system, 2 x roof mounted solar panels. Horn and headlamp. Polystyrene insulation. Heating is by a Webasto diesel central heating system via 4 radiators and a Bubble diesel fired stove. Water heated by engine heat exchanger and the Webasto boiler. Stainless steel water tank.
Spieky is a handsome one owner trad stern narrowboat (unusual for a boat of this age) by Aynho Wharf. The saloon features a comfortable L-shaped dinette that converts to a double bed allowing for 4 berth accommodation. She would benefit from some cosmetic improvements to the interior and this has been reflected in the asking price. She has a Boat Safety Certificate valid until March 2020. Mooring available by separate negotiation.
The new and used narrow boat specialists
Boatfinder Brokerage is a leading broker specialising in selling canal and river boats from home moorings as well as marinas, anywhere in the UK. Our service will help you to buy and sell narrow boats as well as wide beam boats, Dutch barges, river barges and houseboats