57ft Narrowboat for Sale , Built 2002
Description & Specification
• Built 2002
• Engine: Beta Marine BV1903 43Hp 4 cylinder diesel engine with PRM 150 hydraulic gearbox. ARS ‘Achilles Screw’ type hydraulic bow thruster.
• Quality 10:6:4 steelwork by Stowe Hill Marine to a Thames inspection launch style with an ice-breaker bow. Large cratch and cover to the front. Rounded semi-trad stern with a removable parasol.
• Beautiful professional fit-out by Stowe Hill Marine in cream painted ply to the ceiling and cabin sides with solid ash trims, and ash faced ply with solid ash trims to the hull sides. The flooring is solid oak planking throughout.
• 2 + 6 berth accommodation.
• The large well deck has locker seating with cushions (that can convert to a 2 berth child’s bed) and a second control area with a wheel and a full set of duplicate controls to supplement the tiller arm and controls at the rear.
• The spacious forward saloon is fitted with a range of under gunwale cabinets and shelves, Kabola Old English diesel fired stove on a tiled hearth, combined with a cupboard. There is a sofa bed that converts to a double berth. The fuel tank for the stove is located at the bow.
• Pullman dinette with storage below that converts to a double berth. The calorifier is located beneath one of the bench seats.
• Well-equipped walk through galley with a range of hand crafted ash cupboards with laminate worktops and tiled splash backs with an inset stainless steel sink. 240v Whirlpool fridge with icebox. Slot in Hotpoint Ultima gas oven, grill and hob. 800W microwave. Washing machine and separate tumble dryer. There are two pairs of wood lined steel side doors each side of the galley.
• Walk through bathroom with a large shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower and glass screen door. Free standing frosted glass basin, Jabsco pump out toilet and built in cupboard.
• Large rear bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a fixed full-width double bed with storage below. Cupboards behind the bed house the electrical equipment for the boat.
• Semi-trad deck housing the engine and running gear for the boat below. Socket for a removable parasol.
• Excellent specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, landline, Victron 3kW inverter/charger, and Adverc battery management system. 4 x 110ah leisure batteries. Horn and headlamp. Sprayfoam insulation. Heating is by the Kabola Old English diesel fuelled stove, which has a back boiler. Water heated by engine heat exchanger, the back boiler on the Kabola stove and an immersion heater. Twin plastic water tanks at the bow.
Boudicca is a unique narrowboat built by Stowe Hill Marine to reflect the style of a Thames inspection launch with an ‘ice breaker’ bow and rounded semi-trad stern. The large windows in the living areas give a light and airy feel to the spacious interior. She has comfortable six to eight berth accommodation that would be equally suited for live-aboard or holiday use. She has a full survey from May 2015 when she was last out of the water for blacking. Viewing is highly recommended. Mooring available by separate negotiation.
The new and used narrow boat specialists
Boatfinder Brokerage is a leading broker specialising in selling canal and river boats from home moorings as well as marinas, anywhere in the UK. Our service will help you to buy and sell narrow boats as well as wide beam boats, Dutch barges, river barges and houseboats