57ft Narrowboat for Sale , Built 2004
Description & Specification
• Built 2004
• Engine: Beta marine 28hp diesel engine. PRM 120 D2 gearbox.
• Quality 10/6/4 steelwork by Calder Valley Marine based on a Tim Tyler shell with professional fit out by Calder Valley Marine in light oak faced ply and solid ash trims to the ceiling, cabin, and hull sides. New double glazed windows fitted in 2011. The flooring is carpet over solid wood planking in the saloon,
• 2+2 berth accommodation.
• Glazed, hardwood cratch frame with cover over well deck (New in 2011).
• Lounge with two fitted full height cabinets and corner unit with shelves. Valor solid fuel stove on tiled hearth and surround. Two easy chairs that convert to single beds (can be pushed together to make a double), foot stool and 21” flat screen TV.
• Drop leaf table with 2 chairs and 2 stools forms a dining area in the saloon.
• There is a fold out breakfast bar built in to the end of the galley which opens up into the saloon and can be used instead of the drop leaf table.
• Walk through galley with hand crafted cupboards with maple ply doors, laminate and glass worktops (the glass worktop is lit from below). 240v Proline fridge with icebox. Eye-level Country Leisure gas oven and grill with separate Thetford gas hob (new in 2016). Sharp 800W microwave, and Bosch washing machine. Wood lined steel side doors.
• Walk through bathroom with full size thermostatic shower with glass door, free standing blue glass wash basin. Thetford cassette toilet with spare cassette.
• Large rear bedroom with a fixe double bed with storage drawers below and shelves above, and a large full height wardrobe. Kodak integrated TV/DVD/radio player with a fold down screen.
• Aft cabin housing engine under easy lift panels, and the electrical hardware for the boat.
• Excellent specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, landline, Victron Energy Multiplus 3kW combi inverter/charger, 4 x 110Ah leisure batteries (renewed 2014), battery management system and galvanic isolator. Horn and headlamp ( navigation lights are available but not fitted). Spray-foam insulation, Heating is by an Alde gas central heating system with 3 radiators and the Valor solid fuel stove. Water heated by engine heat exchanger, Alde boiler and immersion heater. Stainless steel water tank.
We are delighted to offer Emma, a lovely one owner 2004 live-aboard spec 57ft 6in Trad stern narrowboat built by Calder Valley Marine on a Tim Tyler Hull. She is beautifully presented. She has benefitted from a full repaint in June 2014 by Springwood Haven when she was also last blacked and looks almost new. Notable features include an extra wide rear hatch making her almost a semi-trad, double glazed windows that were added in 2011 and a new gas hob. For those who wish to live on board or cruise extensively a washing machine is already installed. Viewing recommended.
The new and used narrow boat specialists
Boatfinder Brokerage is a leading broker specialising in selling canal and river boats from home moorings as well as marinas, anywhere in the UK. Our service will help you to buy and sell narrow boats as well as wide beam boats, Dutch barges, river barges and houseboats