47ft Narrowboat for Sale , Built 2006
Description & Specification
• Built 2006
• Engine: Beta Marine 28hp 4 cylinder marine diesel engine with a PRM 80 gearbox.
• Quality 10: 6: 5 mm steelwork by Simon Piper with trad stern, pigeon box and side doors. Cratch and cover to the front.
• High quality fit-out by Cheshire Narrowboats in light oak faced ply with solid cherry trims throughout. The flooring is laid with carpet throughout, apart from the galley and bathroom which has vinyl.
• Two plus two-berth accommodation comprising the fixed double bed in the rear cabin and a sofa bed in the saloon.
• The spacious forward saloon is fitted with a corner cabinet, shelves and a storage steps. Stovax solid fuel stove on a tiled corner hearth and surround. Sofa bed that can be used as a double berth. There are two removable round tables that can be used with the sofa to make a dining area. Built in shelves and TV unit. Cello flat screen TV, with built in DVD player, Freesat box with Zender Multi-Move satellite dish. Wharfdale CD/radio player.
• Walk through galley with a range of cupboards with beech effect laminate doors, marble effect laminate worktops, tiled splash-backs and inset steel sink with drainer. 12v LEC fridge with icebox, a slot in Spinflo Caprice gas oven, grill and hob. Panasonic 700W microwave oven. Hinari 750W toaster. Wood lined steel side doors opposite the galley with a built in fly screen and Perspex inner cover.
• Cabin bathroom with a 4ft hip bath with a mixer shower attachment and shower curtain. Vanity unit with an inset basin and storage below. Thetford C200 cassette toilet with spare cassette.
• Rear cabin bedroom with an fixed double bed with storage drawers below, wardrobe and cupboard. Pigeon box to the roof with inner and outer covers and fly screen
• Rear trad area housing the engine and the electrical hardware for the boat.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, rear landline connection (with 2 leads), 4 x 100ah Banner leisure/traction batteries (new in 2017). Waeco Perfect Charge IU1512 battery charger, Waeco 1.5 kW pure sine wave inverter and an additional TBS Electronics 300W sine wave inverter. Horn and headlamp. Sprayfoam insulation. Galvanic isolator. Heating is the Stovax solid fuel stove in the saloon. Water heated by engine heat exchanger and immersion heater. Stainless steel water tank.
Horus is a beautifully presented traditional style one-owner 47ft trad stern narrowboat by Respected builder Simon Piper, with interior fit out to a high standard by Cheshire Narrowboats. The saloon features a comfortable fee standing sofa that converts to a double bed allowing for 4 berth accommodation. She has a Boat Safety Certificate valid until March 2022. Viewing is recommended.
The new and used narrow boat specialists
Boatfinder Brokerage is a leading broker specialising in selling canal and river boats from home moorings as well as marinas, anywhere in the UK. Our service will help you to buy and sell narrow boats as well as wide beam boats, Dutch barges, river barges and houseboats