60ft Narrowboat for Sale , Built 2013
Description & Specification
• Engine: 45hp Barrus Shire marine diesel engine with a hydraulic gearbox. Hydraulic bowthruster.
• Quality 10 6 5 4 steelwork by Narrowboats of Staffordshire with a trad stern, Josher bow and glazed steel side doors in the dinette and galley. There is a cratch and cover to the front and a pram hood over the rear hatch (not shown).
• Good quality professional fit out by Dursley & Hurst in painted ply and light oak panels with solid light oak trim. The flooring is wood effect cushioned vinyl in the saloon, corridor, bedroom and rear cabin, and stone effect cushioned vinyl in the galley and bathroom.
• Forward saloon featuring large corner cupboards, a Hobbit solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth with storage below and steps leading out onto the front deck with storage below. Space for your own furniture.
• Raised Pullman dinette with storage below that converts to a double berth. Glazed steel side doors. A clever reversible bench seat allows for extra seating in the saloon as well as the dinette.
• Spacious walk through galley featuring cabinets with painted shaker style wooden doors and granite effect laminate worktops with inset stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a built in Vanette GG2200 gas oven, grill with a Kenwood 800w microwave above and a separate Spinflo gas hob. Shoreline 12v fridge with space and wiring for an additional 12v fridge or freezer. Glazed steel side doors.
• Walk through bathroom featuring a quadrant shower cubicle with mixer shower. Large vanity unit with counter top washbasin on a granite effect laminate top with storage cupboard below. There is Thetford cassette toilet with an additional cassette.
• Compact cabin bedroom with a fixed 3ft 8in double bed with storage cupboard and drawers below.
• Rear trad area/work shop housing the engine under easy lift panels, and the electrical hardware for the boat. There is also a work bench and plenty of storage space. Beko washing machine and separate White Knight dryer in an enclosed cabinet.
• Specification includes above plus: 24v/240v, shoreline, Sterling 3kw Victron Energy inverter/charger. 5 110 amp leisure batteries. Galvanic isolator. Siren Horn and 3 LED headlamps. Navigation lights. Central heating by the Webasto diesel boiler via 4 radiators and the Hobbit solid fuel stove. The water is heated by the Webasto boiler, engine heat exchanger and immersion. Spray foam insulation. 600 litre polypropelene water tank.
Emma Louise is a handsome and extremely well equipped two owner live-aboard spec trad stern narrowboat. She was completed to her first owners exacting specification in 2013 and comes with comprehensive information and history files. The extensive specification includes hydraulic gearbox, front and rear covers and a comprehensive electrical pack. She was last blacked in August 2019 (in 2 pack epoxy) and had new anodes. A hull survey from August 2019 is also available. Viewing is recommended.
The new and used narrow boat specialists
Boatfinder Brokerage is a leading broker specialising in selling canal and river boats from home moorings as well as marinas, anywhere in the UK. Our service will help you to buy and sell narrow boats as well as wide beam boats, Dutch barges, river barges and houseboats