60ft Narrowboat for Sale , Built 2011
Description & Specification
• Creeping Jane
• Built 2011
• Engine: Vetus 42 hp marine diesel engine with Newage PRM 150D2 hydraulic gearbox. Vetus electric bow thruster with controls at the stern.
• Quality 10:6:5:4 mm steelwork by Narrowboats of Staffordshire with semi-trad stern and side doors. There is a tonneau cover for the semi-trad deck.
• Fit-out to a very high standard by Beardall Marine Services in ash faced ply with solid ash trims to the ceiling, cabin sides and hull sides. The flooring is wood effect laminate throughout.
• Six berth accommodation.
• Forward saloon with a corner cabinet/TV unit, storage steps and a Villager solid fuel stove on a tiled corner hearth and surround. A drop leaf table with four folding chairs and two stools provides a family dining area. Hitachi flat screen TV with built in DVD player, built in CD/radio player.
• Compact U-shaped galley with a range of solid ash cupboards and doors, laminate worktops, with an inset steel sink and drainer. 12v Shoreline fridge, a built in Belling gas oven, grill and separate Spinflo hob. Wood lined steel side doors opposite the galley.
• Compact cloakroom with a second Thetford porta potti toilet.
• Mid cabin bedroom with and extending across the boat 5ft double bed with storage drawers below, bedside cabinets to each side and a range of overhead cupboards.
• Cabin bathroom featuring a full sized shower cubicle with mixer shower and folding glass door. Vanity unit with inset basin and mirrored cabinet above. Thetford cassette toilet with spare cassette.
• Rear cabin bedroom with fixed adult sized bunk beds with storage below, built in full height shelf unit and full height wardrobe
• Rear utility area containing an Indesit washer dryer and the electrical equipment for the boat.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, shoreline, Sterling Power Products 2.5 kW inverter/charger, battery management system and 3 130 ahr leisure batteries (renewed 2016). Roof mounted solar panel plus controller. Horn, and headlamp. Central heating by Webasto diesel boiler via 3 radiators and a towel rail and the Villager solid fuel stove. Water heated by engine heat exchanger and immersion heater. Stainless Steel water tank.
Creeping Jane is a beautifully presented 2011 one-owner, two bedroomed narrow boat that has been maintained with care, and looks like a much younger boat. She has a cratch and cover to the front and a tonneau cover to the rear. The exterior was given a full back to metal repainted in August/September 2018 by Trent Valley Marine and she was also last docked for blacking in September 2018. The boat is fully equipped, including cutlery and crockery, and is ready to go. She represents an excellent opportunity to acquire an ideal family live-aboard boat. Viewing recommended. Moorings are available by separate negotiation.
The new and used narrow boat specialists
Boatfinder Brokerage is a leading broker specialising in selling canal and river boats from home moorings as well as marinas, anywhere in the UK. Our service will help you to buy and sell narrow boats as well as wide beam boats, Dutch barges, river barges and houseboats