50 x 10ft Widebeam for Sale , Built 2011
Description & Specification
50ft x 10ft Wide Beam.
- Lucy Alexander
- Built in 2011
- Engine: 50Hp 4 cylinder diesel engine. Electric bow-thruster with controls at the stern.
- Quality steelwork by Starline Narrowboats with cruiser stern. There is a spacious well deck with a fixed steel canopy over it.
- Fit out is by Starline Narrowboats in light oak faced ply with sapele trim, offering two berth accommodation. The flooring is wood effect laminate throughout apart from the galley and bathroom which have stone effect laminate.
- Spacious forward saloon/bedroom featuring two built in single beds with storage drawers below that can also be used as sofas during the day. There is a Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove mounted on a raised hearth with tiled back. A fitted cupboard, a wall mounted 42” flat screen TV and space for your own furniture. The wooden front doors have level access out to the spacious fore deck allowing wheelchair access.
- Cabin wetroom with a mixer shower, vanity unit with inset basin and storage below. Electric flush pump out toilet. The door to the wetroom is wide enough for wheelchair access.
- Rear U-shaped galley with oak and sapele effect laminate doors and dark granite effect laminate worktops. Domestic sized appliances include a Vanette gas oven and grill, a gas hob, Lec fridge/freezer and a Belling microwave. There is a Candy washing machine in the corridor adjacent to the galley. There is also an electrically operated ramp by the rear doors giving wheel chair access to the interior from the rear deck.
- Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, shoreline, inverter/charger. 4 x leisure batteries (renewed October 2015). Central heating by Webasto diesel boiler via 4 radiators. The water is heated by the engine, and the Webasto boiler. Spray foam insulation.
‘Lucy Alexander’ is a cleverly laid out compact wide beam boat that has been specially designed for disabled use with a number of clever features built in. She was commissioned specifically for her current owner, including a remote control feature for steering the boat via the tiller arm, ramp access to the interior and level wheelchair access out onto the fore deck. There is also a separate ramp to allow easy access from the shore onto the rear deck. This boat is a must see for anyone with mobility issues who is considering a life afloat. Mooring available by separate negotiation.
50ft disabled access wide beam
The new and used narrow boat specialists
Boatfinder Brokerage is a leading broker specialising in selling canal and river boats from home moorings as well as marinas, anywhere in the UK. Our service will help you to buy and sell narrow boats as well as wide beam boats, Dutch barges, river barges and houseboats